Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, London
- Superb 1st & 2nd split level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat in this period converted property on Greencroft Gardens
- Located close to Finchley Road station and Waitrose with easy access to Primrose Hill, Regents Park and Hampstead Heath
- Excellent decorative order. Wonderful eat in kitchen with southerly aspects and wood flooring and high ceilings
- Superb reception with solid wood flooring and balcony over the fantastic 3 acre communal gardens
- 2nd floor has a main bedroom with excellent views, high ceilings, solid wood flooring and En-suite shower
- Share of freehold new 999 year from 1978 lease being sought. EPC.E. Viewing via Sole agents
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Share of freehold new lease. EPC:E. Viewing via Sole Agents Rose & Co Estates .
1st floor entrance and hallway
Entrance door. Wood flooring. Entry phone. Wooden case up to 2nd floor.
5.50m x 4.60m (18' 1" x 15' 1") Sash windows, inset spot lights, solid wood floors. Door leading to balcony over looking communal gardens.
Eat in Kitchen
19' 0'' x 9' 11'' (5.80m x 3.02m)
Modern wall & base units. Solid wood floors, 5 ring gas hob, space for American fridge freezer. Inset sink unit, sash windows.
Low flush w/c and wash hand basin.
8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.50m x 2.20m)
Sash windows, built-in dishwasher, washer/dryer, wall mounted boiler, sink unit, wall & base units.
2nd floor landing
Wood flooring. Velux window. Access via hatch to loft storage.
Loft storage area
Pull down ladder to excellent loft storage area with lighting and flooring. V shaped.
18' 1'' x 14' 9'' (5.50m x 4.50m)
Sash windows. Solid wood floors. Built-in wardrobes door leading to en-suite bathroom.
En-suite Shower room WC
5' 11'' x 5' 7'' (1.8m x 1.7m)
Shower cubicle, low flush WC wash hand basin. Velux window.
12' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.80m x 3.50m)
Sash window, soild wood floors. Built-in wardrobe.
11' 6'' x 9' 10'' (3.50m x 3.00m)
Sash window, solid wood flooring.
3 piece suite, Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, Velux windows.
Access to 3 Acre communal gardens from gate at 30 Greencroft Gardens.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.2 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rose & Co Estates.
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at email@example.com
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10848616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.