Southgate Road, De Beauvoir, London, N1
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 separate study or nursery
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large open plan kitchen & reception
- Lots of storage
- Private entrance
- Excellent condition throughout
- Shared South facing garden
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. How homely it feels, once you are inside it feels like a little sanctuary.
2. The kitchen/living room that makes it a perfect room to entertain, socialise and be together.
3. The large garden, its South facing and peaceful
Three things we love about the area.
1. How you can find peace and quietness (in De Beauvoir Square for instance - an oasis), a community feel, and yet be so close and connected to the buzz of London Life - from the shops on Upper Street or restaurants and bars in Dalston.
2. How well connected it is, buses to central London in 30mins, Overground, and tube a short bus ride away.
3. The diversity.
Why are you selling? We need more space to welcome a second child.
What's the area like? There is a great sense of community at De Beauvoir, with a few community events, great pubs, restaurant, and coffee shops. We love it so much that we are going to stay in the same area.
What is parking like? Good. Residents' and visitor's parking permits through Islington Council.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Southgate Road got busier in the past years with the closure of the small roads, however it is quieter at night & early morning.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? You could use the spare room as an office or work from the living room overseeing our lovely garden.
What's the internet like? We are with Virgin and it is fast and reliable.
What's the boiler like? Valiant, installed about 3 years ago and serviced every year.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? Internal alterations only. No rear extensions allowed.
Southgate Road, De Beauvoir, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- Canonbury Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 76c43k9j_EAF_75888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.