9 St Andrews Place, Beith
- IN DEPTH HD PROPERTY VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- CONTEMPORARY TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- SPACIOUS FAMILY LOUNGE / CONTEMPORARY DÉCOR THROUGHOUT
- WELL APPOINTED DINING KITCHEN - PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR / SOCIABLE PATIO AREA
- EXCELLENT BUILT IN STORAGE FACILITIES
- EXTENSIVE MULTICAR DRIVEWAY
- SITUATED WITHIN POPULAR BEITH DEVELOPMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE FROM GARNOCK COMMUNITY CAMPUS & BEITH PRIMARY SCHOOL
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
Situated within an ever-popular Beith locale, this fabulous two-bedroom semi-detached home offers spacious and stylish living with excellent built-in storage facilities throughout. No.9 is the perfect first-time purchase or family home situated within walking distance from Beith Primary School and Garnock Community Campus.
Entering through the warm and welcoming porch and into the spacious family lounge, it's clear to see the abundance of natural light which this room holds. The lounge has been tastefully decorated with soft neutral tones and aesthetic quality flooring with a useful under stair cupboard, offering excellent storage solutions.
The contemporary dining kitchen provides ample storage in the form of wall and base mounted white gloss units with contrasting countertops, creating a fashionable and efficient workspace. Integrated appliances include a 4-ring gas hob with electric oven/grill, extractor hood, washing machine and dishwasher which will all be included within the sale, making this an excellent purchase for a first-time buyer or professionals alike.
Access to the first floor is via a carpeted staircase with white timber banister leading you to two generously proportioned bedrooms which both benefit from mirror fitted wardrobes. Completing No.9 is the family bathroom comprising of a three-piece suite to include a bath with overhead shower, sink and W.C. This space has been decorated with fresh tones to create a soothing environment to relax and unwind in.
Externally this property is predominantly laid to lawn to the front with mature shrubbery lining the extensive paved multi car driveway. To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with a paved walkway leading to a substantial social patio area. This space is perfect for children and pets alike or entertaining guests during the summer months.
This desirable accommodation in a sought-after Beith locale will no doubt be very popular therefore we would highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. The property further benefits from gas-central heating and double glazing throughout, providing all rooms with a delightful warmth.
Ideally situated for Beith Primary and within walking distance of the newly built secondary School, Garnock Community Campus with leisure suite and swimming pool. For detailed information on schooling, please use The Property Boom's school catchment and performance tool on our website.
Park and ride facilities at Glengarnock train station are less than a five-minute drive and a regular bus service will have you in Glasgow City Centre in under 35 minutes. The West Coast with beautiful sandy beaches is only 20 minutes' drive or a short train journey away. The picturesque town of Beith is a delightful place with local cafes and an eclectic range of shops.
THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT.
GROUND FLOOR ROOM DIMENSIONS:
Lounge : 4.60m (15'2'') x 3.90m (12'10'')
Kitchen / Dining Area : 4.60m (15'2'') x 2.70m (8'11'')
FIRST FLOOR ROOM DIMENSIONS:
Bedroom One: 3.60m (11'10'') x 3.00m (9'10'')
Bedroom Two : 3.00m (9'10'') x 2.40m (7'11'')
Bathroom: 2.10m (6'11'') x 1.70m (5'7'')
9 St Andrews Place, Beith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glengarnock Station1.3 miles
- Lochwinnoch Station3.1 miles
- Dalry Station3.7 miles
About the agent
A dedicated, enthusiastic team to sell your home !
We make sure your property stands out from the crowd.
BRING YOUR PROPERTY TO LIFE with our HD Property Video Tours.
At The Property Boom, we work harder to make sure your property sells quickly and at a great price.
We Charge Zero Commission
Flexible Payments for every budget
No Upfront Fee Options
Pay Monthly Opt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Boom Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.