Dagnan Road, Clapham South, SW12
- A spacious Victorian terraced family home
- Located on quiet residential road in the heart of Clapham South
- Well balanced accommodation
- Beautifully decorated throughout whilst also retaining and enhancing many of its original period features
- Spacious double reception room
- Architecturally designed fully extended kitchen
- Four double bedrooms
- An en-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Potential to extend further into the loft space subject to the usual permissions (STPP)
- Landscaped split-level garden
This gorgeous family home is situated on Dagnan Road which is an enormously popular residential road running between Lynn Road and Cavendish Road. Clapham South underground station (Zone 2) and Clapham Common are only a short stroll from the property, as are the leisure facilities, cafes, restaurants and shops local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village.
Dagnan Road, Clapham South, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham South Station0.2 miles
- Balham Station0.6 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Selling with James Pendleton is Different
Service is everything, take a look at the reviews on Google and you will understand that everything is personal, tailored and everyone at James Pendleton cares about your journey, not just the end result.
"This estate agent excels. We came to James Pendleton having failed to sell, bruised from pressure by a nearby agent to accept a low offer. They brought a fresh, imaginative approach, resulting in a fourfold inc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA210201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.