New Ferry Road, Wirral
- No Chain.
- Great First Time Buy.
- Beautifully Presented. .
- Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom House.
- Central Heated and Double Glazed Throughout.
Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious throughout is this three bedroom terraced property, located very close to New Ferry front with fantastic views overlooking Liverpool waterfront. A closer internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic home.
Beautifully presented and deceptively spacious throughout is this three bedroom terraced property, located very close to New Ferry front with fantastic views overlooking Liverpool waterfront. Internally the property comprises hallway leading to a through lounge/living room and large kitchen with dining area. Upstairs is a split level landing leading to three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has recently been refurbished throughout so is ready for someone to move straight in and has the added extra of being sold with no onward chain. An early viewing must be arranged to fully appreciate the opportunity presenting itself. Book yours today!
Living Room 11' 3" plus bay window x 11' ( 3.43m plus bay window x 3.35m )
Double glazed Window to front aspect, central heating radiator and laminate flooring
Dining Room 9' 8" max into recess x 12' 5" ( 2.95m max into recess x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 9' 7" max into recess ( 5.28m x 2.92m max into recess )
Two double glazed windows to rear and side, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drianer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, ch boiler and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.62m max into bay x 3.40m )
Double glazeed bay window, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 2" max into recess ( 3.78m x 3.40m max into recess )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 10' max into recess ( 3.76m x 3.05m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower wc, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Paved yard, fencing and brick walls surrounding and gate out to ally.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
New Ferry Road, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bebington Station0.7 miles
- Rock Ferry Station0.8 miles
- Port Sunlight Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bebington Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Bebington
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB109093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.