The Lock, Greenford Quay, Greenford, UB6
- 823sqft 6th floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- West facing
- Flexible Working Space
- Canalside Living
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CBRE Residential
Located beside the Grand Union Canal, The Lock at Greenford Quay is a unique collection of 194 private sale apartments. All residents will have access to a gymnasium with terrace overlooking the canal, landscaped gardens, concierge, flexible working zone and secure bicycle storage. Greenford Quay will be a new neighbourhood with distinct character. The Canalside will offer café’s, restaurants, and a microbrewery on its landscaped banks. The central square will offer bars, restaurants, shops, and quirky features such as a canalside floating cinema in summer. A newly formed creative quarter will also provide coworking studios and creative workspaces.
Located on the 6th floor is this spacious 2 bedroom apartment. This 823sqft apartment will offer an open-plan living and dining area with a balcony offering westerly views, a spacious master bedroom with ensuite, one further bedroom and a family bathroom.
Each apartment will benefit from oak coloured laminate flooring to the hallway and living spaces and underfloor heating throughout. The kitchen will offer stone worktops, onyx grey handleless units from London designer Urban Myth, glass splashbacks and fully integrated Bosch appliances. All bedrooms are carpeted in a neutral colour tone and all master bedrooms offer fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes. Bathrooms come with contempory light grey tiling, Vitra white sanitary ware, a large vanity mirror and chrome taps.
Greenford Lock is located just an 8 minute walk from Greenford Station, which offers Central Line services to Westfield in just 14 minutes, Oxford Circus in 25 minutes and Paddington in 28 minutes. Greenford will also benefit from the forthcoming Elizabeth Line at West Ealing station, which will offer travel times of just 15 minutes to Bond Street, 20 minutes to the City of London and 13 minutes to Heathrow Airport. The development is just a short walk from Horsenden Park Nature Reserve, a beautiful area of ancient woodland and grassland, which provides an opportunity to experience nature and escape from city life.
Parking available for 3 bedroom apartments.
*Please note all images are computer generated and subject to change. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
The Lock, Greenford Quay, Greenford, UB6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenford Station0.4 miles
- Sudbury Hill Station0.7 miles
- Sudbury Hill Harrow Station0.8 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential are experts in prime central London. With significant experience in selling and letting high end residential schemes, our team has extensive market knowledge and the expertise to navigate through all issues and deliver the right property for you. Our place within a global property platform means we can provide opportunities across the globe, for investment, purchase or renting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES210085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.