Ring Fence, Shepshed, Loughborough
- Detached Period Home
- Village Location
- 3 Reception Rooms, flexible accommodation
- Farmhouse Kitchen, Pantry & Cellar
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Ample parking, Garage, Brick Outbuilding
- Enclosed Wraparound Gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Leaders Sales
Built circa 1815 this 3 bedroom detached period property is situated in a village location, offering flexible gas centrally heated accommodation, well placed for local amenities and access to the M1 motorway. The property is approached by a spacious gravel driveway providing ample parking and a detached garage. Entering the property the stairs lead off to the first floor with doors either side to the 2 front reception rooms.
The dining room has a Upvc double glazed multi pane window to the front elevation, beamed ceiling and wood burner.
The sitting room has a Upvc double glazed window to the front and side, multi fuel burner, beamed ceiling, storage cupboard, door leading to the kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units, Upvc double glazed window to the rear, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, Gas hob, electric oven, door leading to a shelved pantry, window to side with power and light.
Cellar, having a vaulted ceiling .
Garden Room, with a tiled floor 2 Upvc double glazed windows to the rear, window to the side and French doors onto the garden, having a shower room off with built in shower cubicle, low flush w/c and wash hand basin. This offers flexible accommodation for a teenager, home working or annex style living.
To the first floor Bedroom 1, a double to the front with Upvc multi pane window, multi fuel burner.
Bedroom 2, double bedroom to the front elevation Upvc multi pane window, built in cupboard
Bedroom 3, Upvc mulit pane window to side and rear elevation, built in wardrobes and loft access.
Bathroom, fitted with a 3 peice suite with shower over bath, Upvc window to side elevation.
Outside the property has attractive enclosed walled gardens with raised borders, well stocked planting, patio areas, brick built outhouse "The Forge" and access to the garage.
Ring Fence, Shepshed, Loughborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station4.2 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Highly Rated
Leaders in Loughborough - rated Highly Rated for Sales in the Best Estate Agent Guide
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOU210273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.