Blythe Valley Park
- A Great Range Of Everyday Amenities
- A Short Distance From Widney Manor Golf Club
- Close To M42 Motorway Network
- Next to Blythe Valley Country Park
- Great Education Options Including Tudor Grange and St Patricks.
- 5 Miles From Solihull Town Centre
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
- High Specification Throughout
- Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms
Blythe Valley Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Widney Manor Station1.9 miles
- Dorridge Station2.0 miles
- The Lakes Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Our smarthomes New Homes team launched in 2018 and has grown considerably. We are currently the number one new homes agent in the Solihull area. This highly motivated and driven team of individuals who are dedicated to selling new build homes in Solihull, are both professional and passionate about all aspects of marketing and selling new build properties for several developers.
Julia Evans, Director of smarthomes New Homes Solihull brings a wealth of experience to the divi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100393020458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Homes Ltd, Shirley- New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.