Glazebrook Close, Heywood
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Kitchen & Shower Room
- Quiet Cul-DE-Sac
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Double Drive & Gardens
8' 0'' x 3' 0'' (2.44m x 0.91m)
Carpeted and storage cupboard
9' 4'' x 9' 2'' (2.84m x 2.79m)
Front facing upvc window, a good range of wall and base units with integrated appliances, oven, hob and extractor, complementary work tops, tiled splash back,laminate flooring.
17' 0'' x 10' 7'' (5.18m x 3.22m)
A good size lounge, tasteful decor, carpeted , panelled feature wall, radiator, dining area, Upvc sliding doors leading to rear conservatory.
10' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.05m x 3.05m)
A good sized conservatory/second reception room, dwarf wall,carpeted,radiator and rear exit door leading larger rear garden and garage.
12' 10'' x 11' 1'' (3.91m x 3.38m)
Large Bedroom, Rear Upvc window overlooking rear garden, tasteful decor,feature panelled wall, carpeted, radiator
9' 4'' x 9' 4'' (2.84m x 2.84m)
Double room front facing, Upvc window, carpeted and radiator.
6' 4'' x 6' 4'' (1.93m x 1.93m)
Frosted front facing Upvc window, walk in shower, part tiled walls, low level WC, hand basin and chrome towel radiator.
A DOUBLE blocked paved drive to the front and lawn, Detached garage and much large garden to the rear with lawn, patio and mature planting.
Glazebrook Close, Heywood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castleton Station2.0 miles
- Bury Station2.9 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop2.9 miles
About the agent
If you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let a house / home, arrange mortgage finance or insurance, source an Energy Performance Certificate, deal with conveyancing or legal matters, obtain investment advice or buy / sell through auction in the Rochdale districts or Rossendale Valley, we are the market leaders. Put simply, we have over 500 properties for sale and 300 rental properties in our portfolio with a total package of services to accommodate any and all of your requirements.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11140406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Kelly, Yorkshire Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.