Newnton Close London N4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available December
- 2 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms
- Private Balcony
- Partial Water Views
- Access to resident's gym and pool
- Concierge Service
- Approx. 731 sq ft (67.81 sqm)
- EPC: B
Woodberry Down is on the banks of the West and East Reservoirs, overlooking more than 42 acres of open water. There are shops, a Sainsbury's Local, cafés, restaurants and a Young's pub on-site.
Stoke Newington and Finsbury Park are both within a mile and offer a larger choice of bars, pubs, shops, amenities and restaurants.
EPC - B
Newnton Close London N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Hill Station0.4 miles
- Manor House Station0.5 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.6 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P122506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.