Milton Road, Swanscombe
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Studio Flat
- Ground Floor
- Allocated Parking Space
- Shops & Amenities Close By
- Easy Access to Ebbsfleet Stations
- Walking Distance of Swanscombe Station
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
KITCHEN: 7'3" x 5'7"
STUDIO ROOM: 16'6" x 12'9"
BATHROOM: 7'4" x 5'6"
DEPOSIT REQUIRED £750
Milton Road, Swanscombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanscombe Station0.3 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station0.7 miles
- Northfleet Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Which letting agent should you choose? Whether you are a Landlord or a tenant it's a big decision deciding which Estate Agent to trust with your investment. So why choose M&M Estate and Letting Agents?
Established in 1982, M & M Estate & Letting Agents is an independent family owned and run business with true family values. We have been providing SPECIALIST ADVICE and information about the LOCAL LETTINGS MARKET to both Landlords and tenants for over 35 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101004712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.