Rosedene Drive, Handsworth Wood
- Large Detached Residence Situated In A Popular Location
- Four Bedrooms (Six In Total) Accompanied By A Family Bathroom
- Generous Breakfast Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- En-suite, Family Bathroom & Guest WC
- Annex Comprising Of Two First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Integral Garage
Approached by a front garden and driveway the property is entered via a welcoming porch and reception hallway.
The spacious through lounge/dining room is complemented by a conservatory.
The accommodation continues with a generous size fitted kitchen/Breakfast Room.
Completing the ground floor layout is an guest WC and integral garage.
The first accommodation unravels a spacious landing providing access to four excellent size bedrooms, en-suite, separate WC and family bathroom.
The separate annex which can be accessed from the main house, could be rented out separately to generate income of around approximately £600 pcm and comprising of a entrance porch, lounge and fitted kitchen. The first floor provides two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside the garden offers an ideal place for relaxation and entertaining with generous a sized lawn and patio areas.
Coming to the market with no upwards chain and offering plenty of scope to extended and further improve, Rosedene Drive is certainly worthy of an early internal viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Rosedene Drive, Handsworth Wood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamstead Station1.1 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Soho, Benson Road Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Henley Charles has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100592007310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henley Charles, Handsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.