Plot 16 Newbold Court, Highgate, Cleethorpes
- NEW BUILD SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION EASTER 2022
- ALLOCATED PARKING IN FRONT OF PROPERTIES
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- GENEROUS LOUNGE
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- QUALITY SPECIFICATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM & DOUBLE GLAZING
Draft Details - PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE DRAFT PARTICULARS AWAITING FINAL APPROVAL FROM THE VENDOR, THEREFORE THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MUST NOT BE RELIED UPON AS AN ENTIRELY ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY.
Incentives - HELP TO BUY SCHEME - Own 100% of your home for 80% of the price with only a 5% deposit. Colvester Homes Limited are registered with the Government to offer the Help to Buy Scheme, launched by the Chancellor in his March 2013 Budget.
This equity loan scheme enables a first time buyer, who only has a 5% deposit, to apply for a 75% mortgage and take out up to a 20% government loan for up to 25 years for the remainder. (Interest free for the first 5 years)
Measurements - All measurements are approximate.
Accommodation - .
Ground Floor - .
Entrance Hall -
Dining Kitchen - 5.05 x 3.5 (16'6" x 11'5") - Kitchen illustration
Kitchen Dining - Kitchen illustration
Lounge - 4.4 x 2.9 (14'5" x 9'6") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 2.9 x 3.8 (9'6" x 12'5") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.4 x 3.4 (7'10" x 11'1") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.5 x 2.7 (8'2" x 8'10") -
Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.69 (6'8" x 5'6") -
Bathroom - Illustration
Outside - The property stands in both front and rear gardens with two parking spaces.
Site Plan -
Tenure - Freehold - We are informed by the seller that the tenure of this property is Freehold in addition there will be a management company for maintenance of the common areas etc. Confirmation / verification has been requested. Please consult us for further details.
Viewing Arrangements - Please contact Joy Walker Estate Agents on to arrange a viewing on this property.
Opening Times - Monday - Friday 9.00 am to 5.15 pm. Saturday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
BrochuresPlot 16 Newbold Court, Highgate, CleethorpesBrochure
Plot 16 Newbold Court, Highgate, Cleethorpes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station0.6 miles
- New Clee Station1.8 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Joy Walker has been selling houses in the Grimsby/Cleethorpes area for over 45 years, she has a wealth of local and professional knowledge which will guide you through the maze of both selling and buying your property. She is a fellow of the National Associate of Estate Agents and has gained a certificate in Residential Estate Agency. Joy and her staff have worked previously for a national corporate estate agency which has helped the team tremendously w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31009903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joy Walker Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.