Clopton Gardens, Hadleigh
- Beautiful mature gardens
- Backing onto the old railway walk
- Offered with no onward chain
- Extended living accommodation
- Living/dining room
- Garden room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility and downstairs WC
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Garage and parking
About The Property... - An impressive, well presented and extended 3 bedroom semi detached home offered for sale with no onward chain, a stunning rear garden backing onto the railway countryside walk, and nicely located within a popular area close to the town centre and local schools. The property offers light, bright and generous living space with the accommodation to include a porch, hallway, living room with adjoining dining room, garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with rather pleasant views and a family bathroom.
Outside The Property... - The property enjoys a lovely rear garden with an abundance of shrubs and mature hedging/trees. The garden also backs directly onto the local railway countryside walk making it ideal for those who like walking the dog or enjoying a leisurely stroll. There is also a decent sized paved patio terrace, with the remainder of garden laid to lawn. To the front there is a lawned garden with a block paved driveway to the side which provides the parking along with a garage.
Useful Info... - The majority of windows are Upvc as are the roofline facia boards. The heating is gas fired via radiators (not tested) and we understand that all main services are connected to the property. The current council tax band is B and the post code is IP7 5JG.
Room Sizes... - Porch:
Living and dining room:
BrochuresClopton Gardens, HadleighBrochure
Clopton Gardens, Hadleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manningtree Station7.2 miles
About the agent
MULTI AWARD WINNING LOCAL ESTATE AGENTS, BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2021 GOLD WINNER,
BRITISH PROPERTY AWARDS GOLD WINNER 2019 & 2021:
RATED EXCEPTIONAL & within TOP 5% of Estate Agents in the country - -
LOCAL independent FAMILY business -
AMAZING Five Star rated customer service - FANTASTIC marketing - BRILLIANT & unique VIDEO tours - FEE'S at just 0.99% plus vat (min £1495) - I
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31006120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hizzy, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.