Coxheath, Birkenhead, Wirral
- Virtual tour available
- 899 Sq ft approx
- Modern, semi-detached
- Ideal first time buy
- Stylish decor throughout
- Open-plan kitchen-dining room
- Bright & inviting living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Large second bedrooms
- Third bedroom with fitted storage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Karl Tatler Estate Agents
Offering stylish and deceptively spacious living throughout, this wonderful home...an ideal first time buy for the discerning buyer.
Through the smart composite door, you arrive in the spacious hallway with the handy addition of a toilet under the stairs. Through a door on your right is the well-fitted kitchen-dining room that has units wrapping around the front end, fitted appliances and plenty of worktop space. The rear of the lower level is taken up by the bright living room which spans across the width of the property and has a door leading out into the garden at the rear.
The master bedroom sits above the living room at the rear of the house with a shower-ensuite. A further large double room, a third bedroom with fitted storage and the three-piece family bathroom finishes off the accommodation upstairs.
A landscaped garden sists at the rear with a stone paved patio, synthetic lawn and decking at the far end providing a seating area to enjoy the warmer weather. The front of the property has a driveway for one car and hard-landscaping for easy maintenance.
Coxheath, Birkenhead, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rock Ferry Station0.1 miles
- Bebington Station1.0 miles
- Green Lane Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Since 1997 we have helped 1000's of people buy and sell property across the Wirral. We now have 7 branches (Prenton, Heswall, Moreton, Greasby, Little Sutton, Wallasey & West Kirby) giving us total coverage of our market.
We have won many awards over the last 22 years including National Estate Agent of the Year twice.
Each year we list and sell more properties on the Wirral than any other agent because of our focus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GBS210772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.