Wisteria Lane, Woodcroft
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 3 RECEPTIONS
- 4 BATHROOMS
We have pleasure in offering for sale this detached executive home forming part of this exciting new development of 5 new build properties. This development is situated on 1.6 acres opposite the Woodcroft Wildlife Space and within a private gated road. Situated in this tranquil location adjacent to Broad Walk and in easy access of Winchmore Hill Green.
The houses will be finished to a high level of finish with the specification available on request.
Plot 2 – 0.17 acres - 3 Receptions, Kitchen with Miele appliances, 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, garage, own driveway, garden with patio area. Herringbone engineered oak flooring with porcelain inset in hallway.
Underfloor heating to ground and first floor.
Lutron lighting to ground floor and master bedroom.
LAST ONE REMAINING!
BrochuresWisteria Lane, WoodcroftBrochure
Wisteria Lane, Woodcroft
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchmore Hill Station0.4 miles
- Palmers Green Station0.8 miles
- Southgate Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Mortemore Mackay is situated in Grange Park Village and has been established since 1984. We have a reputation as the area's premier agents.
In a constantly changing market it's important to keep abreast of the latest trends. With many years of experience and the latest technology we are well equipped to deal with the changes. We offer a fast, efficient service and we are mindful that your business is confidential.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31010167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortemore Mackay, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.