Ship Lane, Aveley, South Ockendon
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM ONE WITH EN-SUITE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- WITHIN ACCESS TO THE A13 & M25 MOTORWAYS
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
CHARMING PROPERTY! Situated in Aveley is this wonderful three bedroom semi detached house. The property is situated within walking distance to local amenities and being within access to the M25 and A13 motorways.
CHARMING PROPERTY! Situated in Aveley is this wonderful three bedroom semi detached house. The property is situated within walking distance to local amenities with a porch, lounge with bar, separate kitchen/diner, ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower, to the first floor you will find a family bathroom and two bedrooms. It has front and rear gardens with side access. Aveley has superb access to the A13 and M25 Motorways and is a popular location. Call William H Brown sales team now to view!
Lounge 20' 5" x 17' 3" narrowing to 11' ( 6.22m x 5.26m narrowing to 3.35m )
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.26m x 3.40m )
Ground Floor Bedroom One 9' 8" x 11' 4" ( 2.95m x 3.45m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 7' x 10' 11" ( 2.13m x 3.33m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Ship Lane, Aveley, South Ockendon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Purfleet Station1.4 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station1.6 miles
- Ockendon Station2.2 miles
About the agent
‘Choose your local Grays William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA102472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.