Fernside Walk, Hamilton
Hello, are you looking for a beautiful, 3 bedroom detached & extended family villa, in the very desirable Silvertonhill area of Hamilton?
Would you like a lovely big, bright lounge, running the length of the house from front to rear, with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and an archway leading through to an open plan dining room?
How about a fantastic, big kitchen with green wood units, wood effect worktops, contrasting tiled splashback, integrated appliances including double over and microwave, Karndean flooring and a great size open plan dining space?
What about a separate utility room just off the kitchen which houses the laundry equipment?
Would you like a gorgeous, refitted downstairs shower room, fully tiled with contrasting tiled flooring and fitted vanity units?
How about 3 well presented bedrooms all with fresh, neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and fitted wardrobes & storage in two of the rooms?
What about a beautiful family bathroom, again fully tiled with contrasting tiled flooring and fitted vanity units?
Would you like to be sitting in a wonderful corner plot with immaculate gardens surrounding the house with an easily maintained rear garden?
How about a detached brick built garage with gated monobloc driveway to the rear?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you are looking for!
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on .
Lounge 7.90m (25'11") x 3.53m (11'7")
Kitchen / Diner 5.16m (16'11") x 3.00m (9'10")
Utility Room 2.08m (6'10") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bedroom 1 4.06m (13'4") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom 2 3.51m (11'6") x 3.48m (11'5")
Bedroom 3 2.29m (7'6") x 2.11m (6'11")
Family Bathroom 2.03m (6'8") x 1.98m (6'6")
Downstairs WC & Shower Room 2.08m (6'10") x 1.73m (5'8")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Fernside Walk, Hamilton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamilton Central Station0.6 miles
- Chatelherault Station1.1 miles
- Hamilton West Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Whether you're selling your home or looking for a new one the team at igloo are here to help. With no small print and a one off fixed fee we'll make the whole experience of selling your home a pleasure!Think all estate agents are the same?
Well we don't - we know we're different.......
Think an office that has sold more property across Lanarkshire & Glasgow than any other, over the last 3 years.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1006620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.