Lightwoods Road, Smethwick
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BEARWOOD HIGH STREET
- DIRECT BUS ROUTE TO BIRMINGHAM CITY
Lightwoods Road is the perfect location, THREE double bedrooms, TWO spacious reception rooms, Ground floor family bathroom and large rear garden. This property is perfect size for a growing family or INVESTMENT. Contact us now on .
This well-kept, well presented three bedroom property is within a two mile radius to several train stations, such as; Langley Green Station, Smethwick Rolfe Street Station, Smethwick Galton Bridge Station and Rowley Regis Station. There are also multiple bus stops within walking distance of the property giving access to the surrounding towns and Birmingham City Centre.
Variety of good schools within a one mile radius, with Abbey junior and infants, Lordswood boys and girls.
Doctor's surgeries, opticians and dentists are within a one mile radius, also with the access to public transport you should never be pushed for finding any of these.
As well as Birmingham City Centre for shopping needs, there are also the options of Windmills Shopping Centre Smethwick and Bearwood High Street under two miles from the property, giving you a wider range of grocery stores, clothes shops and more.
Front door, radiator, ceiling light point, laminate flooring.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, dado rail, ceiling light point, electric meter access, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, door giving access to the staircase, door giving access to the kitchen.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, wall and base units with work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, ceiling light point, tiled flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, ceiling light point, fully tiled.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, carpeted flooring.
Located on the second floor, skylight, radiator, ceiling light point, carpeted flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lightwoods Road, Smethwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Smethwick Galton Bridge Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street Station1.4 miles
- Langley Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bearwood for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA309717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Bearwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.