Myford Court, Beeston, NG9
- Superbly located within Myford Court in Beeston
- Secure allocated parking
- High-end specification with quality finishes
- Chilwell Road tram stop on its doorstep
- Within easy walking distance with its range of local amenities
- Views from the rear of the scheme look out towards neighbouring Attenborough Nature Reserve
- Please call to arrange a viewing
A superbly located, contemporary collection of high quality 1 & 2-bedroom apartments and penthouses with secure allocated car parking situated within Myford Court in Beeston.
This site combines a high-end specification with quality finishes and a superb location with Chilwell Road tram stop on its doorstep - making it the perfect place to call home in this sought after setting.
This eye-catching development is situated off High Road, adjacent to our Myford Place development and on the site of the former Myford Engineering company founded by Cecil Moore in 1934 - renowned for its engineering excellence.
Myford Court has its own newly opened Co-Op convenience store situated on the ground floor - perfect for weekly shops or last-minute essentials - while the trendy heart of Beeston is within easy walking distance with its range of high street stores, independents, popular cafes and restaurants. Nottingham city centre is only a short drive, tram or bus ride away and provides an appealing place to visit with its bars, eateries, leisure and shopping destinations.
Views from the rear of the scheme look out towards neighbouring Attenborough with its stunning nature reserve and green open spaces.
Commuters and working professionals can enjoy the convenience of town centre living in one of Nottingham?s most popular suburbs, with the apartments nestled on the doorstep of Chilwell Road tram stop. A number of established UK employers have offices close by including Boots, Capital One and Experian while the Queen?s Medical Centre is only 10 minutes away by tram.
The modern style and premium craftsmanship of Myford Court ensures that our trademark quality and meticulous attention to detail continues at this popular development.
Plot 11 Second floor one bedroom - 527Sqft
Room Measurements (metres) Measurements (feet)
Living Space 3.113m x 5.506m 10?2? x 18?0?
Kitchen 2.143m x 2.580m 7?0? x 8?5?
Master Bedroom 2.830m x 4.296m 9?3? x 14?1?
Typical images provided
EPC - To be confirmed
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of great importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These particulars do not from a contract or part of a contract.
Myford Court, Beeston, NG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chillwell Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Beeston Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Beeston Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Belvoir Long Eaton is part of a 160 branch network, offering residential sales. We have built a solid reputation for providing the best service and best value in the area, and have won multiple industry awards over the past five years.
We spend a lot of time and effort getting our property advertisements right, and guarantee that you will not be disappointed with the results.
Then our enthusiastic, friendly staff will provide you with a first class, straightforward and honest serv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.