Hadfield Road, NORTH WALSHAM
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC Rating D
- Overlooking Green Area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Low Maintenacnce Garden
- Walking Distance to the Town Center
William H Brown offer this 2 bed mid-terraced house. The property offers has lots to offer and is based in North Walsham a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offeringa wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, a library and community centre, primary, secondary and upper schools, doctors, dentists, bars, cafe's and parks, there truly is something here for everyone!
15' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window and entrance door to the front aspect, stairs to first floor, television point, telephone point, radiator and carpeted flooring.
12' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, tiled splash back, electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, gas central heating boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
12' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear aspects, door to the rear aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Airing cupboard housing water tank and carpeted flooring.
12' 3" x 10' 8" Max ( 3.73m x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator and carpeted flooring.
11' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.56m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is a small front lawned area overlooking communal green space.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance rear garden laid with patio and enclosed by fencing.
The property further benefits from driveway offering off road parking for two vehicles and a garage with up and over door, power, light and door into garden.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hadfield Road, NORTH WALSHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Walsham Station0.6 miles
- Gunton Station3.2 miles
- Worstead Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Walsham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in North Walsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0427K5108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.