Hazelfield Gardens, WA3
- HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
- GREAT LOCATION FOR COMMUTER ROUTES
"AFFORDABLE HOMES SCHEME : EQUITY LOAN"
The Holly offers a modern and flexible three bedroom living space. Everything internally for this house type has been carefully planned and thoughtfully realised and there is ample outside space as well as generous rear gardens.
Rich textured multi facing brick has been carefully chosen because of its distinctive aged appearance and this is complemented by the smooth grey roof tiles and graphite grey windows
Ideally located for access to the A580 East Lancashire Road and connection to all major motorway networks.
Local leisure attractions include: Pennington Country Park, Leigh Sports Village and The Leigh Centurions Rugby Ground, Leigh Rugby Union, whilst larger sporting attractions include Haydock Park Racecourse, Manchester United and Liverpool Football Clubs, plus many more. Leigh is convenient for both Liverpool, Manchester and Salford Quays, with many attractions including the new Liverpool One shopping experience and Manchester boasts some of the country's finest restaurants, shopping and leisure facilities and on its outskirts lies the Trafford Centre and Media City.
In brief detail the accommodation is as follows :
Ground Floor : Offering beautiful living space for trend-setting and aspirational home owners, the ground floor comprises the hallway, downstairs WC, lounge and kitchen diner complete with top of the range German Kitchen. Patio doors are an additional standout feature, allowing the outside in on warn sunny days.
First Floor : Sleep or work, flexibility is the key! The first floor of the Holly offers two doubles and one single bedroom. The landing gives way to a family bathroom and a handy store cupboard. A perfect home for the sheets and towels creating more space in bedrooms and bathrooms.
DIRECTIONS: Sat Nav Ref WA3 2UL
* 10 Year Q-Assure New Home Warranty
* UPVC double glazed mock sash windows, Anthracite Grey (external) White (Internal)
* Multi locking Bifold doors
* Velux centre pivot roof windows (where applicable)
* Oakwood multi facing bricks with semi-dry cast Stone lintels and sills
* Marley modern smooth grey roof tiles
* Potterton Combination Condensing Gas Boiler with a wired programmable thermostat
* UPVC fascia, soffit and downpipe in flat black
* Cavity wall and loft insulation
* Energy efficient ceiling light fittings
* Downlighters fitted to kitchens, bathrooms and en-suites
Hazelfield Gardens, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.6 miles
- Earlestown Station2.5 miles
- Bryn Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Cooke & Company was formed in 1994. Its philosophy has been firmly based on a positive and proactive approach to selling houses, with customer care of paramount importance We deal with a wide range of properties and are able to offer prospective clients advice on value, marketing strategy and suggested ways of selling.
We are delighted to visit prospective clients at their home for an initial appraisal without charge or obligation. The founder and Managing Director
Simon Cooke ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference plot19hazelfield. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooke & Company, Leigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.