Lightwater, Surrey, GU18
- Entrance Hallway - Storage - Cloakroom
- Upgraded Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Integrated Items
- Living Room Offering Immediate Garden Views
- Conservatory With Central Heating - Refitted Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardobes
- Landscaped Gated Frontage - Mature South Facing Garden
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars - Garage
- Immediate Access From Road To Lightwater Country Park
- Opportunity For Further Extension STPP
- Links To Local Mainline Stations, M3 & A30
Offering a south facing, gated position upon one of Lightwaters most exclusive and leafy roads, is this immaculately presented detached bungalow
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Lightwater, Surrey, GU18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bagshot Station1.3 miles
- Camberley Station2.7 miles
- Frimley Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4194087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Lightwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.