Herbert Road, Bearwood, B67
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.1 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular local establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park is just at the end of the road, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A charming, traditional mid terrace property situated in the heart of Bearwood
* Vestibule entrance and welcoming hallway with original Minton tile flooring, coving and decorative archway
* Two reception rooms; front room with bay window, period style coving and feature fireplace
* Second reception room with period style coving, feature fireplace and French style patio doors which open out onto the rear garden
* Breakfast room leading into the kitchen
* Kitchen with integral eye level oven, separate hob and Quarry tiled flooring
* Separate utility having plumbing for washing machine and a door providing access to the rear garden
* Ground floor shower/wet room with WC
* Useful under stairs storage space
* Three bedrooms, en suite shower to bedroom one (front room)
* Well appointed, modern first floor bathroom
* A well kept, pleasant rear garden with side access and patio area
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and the amenities that Bearwood Road has to offer
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
AGENTS NOTES: Parking restrictions apply. Parking permit holders only. Otherwise parking is allowed at certain times of the day. Please contact agents for more details.
Reception Room One
4.37m into bay x 3.6m max
Reception Room Two
4.01m x 3.76m (13' 2" x 12' 4")
Under Stairs Storage
2.95m x 2.6m (9' 8" x 8' 6")
2.54m x 2.51m (8' 4" x 8' 3")
2.5m x 1.78m (8' 2" x 5' 10")
2.46m x 1.12m (8' 1" x 3' 8")
4.2m max x 3.78m
En Suite Shower
2.36m x 1m (7' 9" x 3' 3")
4.04m x 3.53m (13' 3" x 11' 7")
2.77m x 2.62m (9' 1" x 8' 7")
1.68m x 1.63m (5' 6" x 5' 4")
Herbert Road, Bearwood, B67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Smethwick Galton Bridge Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street Station1.6 miles
- Langley Green Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HGR210316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Hagley Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.