Limetree Close, London, SW2
- Guide price £500,000 - £525,000
- Decorated in September 2021
- Under floor heating to the tiled areas on ground floor
- Integrated appliances in the kitchen
- Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill stations within 15 minutes
- Cul de sac location
- Parking available
- Downstairs W/C and upstairs bathroom
***Agents comments*** This home was purchased over 30 years ago by the current family.
They have said the location is what drew them here as they had family who live locally. There are many local amenities close by including the local chemist which is just 5 minutes away, the high road with its numerous restaurants and local shops which are within 10 minutes; there is also a local corner shop which is just 2 minutes away when you need to rush out to get your bread and milk. Transport links in the area are excellent with Tulse Hill station 15 minutes away and Streatham Hill only 10 minutes away. There are frequent buses between Brixton and Clapham, with Brixton just 10 minutes away on the bus.
Over the years the family have done their best to maintain and update the house including a new kitchen in the last few years which has integrated appliances such as built in dishwasher, microwave and granite worktops. There is underfloor heating to all the tiled areas of the ground floor. In September of this year the family re-decorated throughout to include new double glazing, as well as new front and rear doors. They also had a new flat roof installed on the outside storage unit, resealed the main roof and added a new garden fence.
Most of the neighbours have lived in the area for many years.
The property is ready to be lived in by a new family with little or no work to do. Just bring your clothes, furniture... and don't forget the kids!
Kitchen breakfast room
Limetree Close, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.5 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.6 miles
- Herne Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Truuli Property Experts with state of the art technology and a central support team that helps keep them updated at all times. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Truuli to market your home:
• Flexibility: we offer a range of marketing packages with the option to pay now or later – the choice is Truuli yours!
• Database of applicants: using our extensive database of buyers will ensure we expose your property to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21333416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truuli, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.