School Road, Miskin, Pontyclun
- Three double bedrooms
- Garage and parking
- Workshop and utility room
- Log burner in kitchen
- Fantastic location in Miksin
Your opportunity to purchase a fantastic sized three double bedroom bungalow in Miskin. Benefits include a garage, workshop, utility room, log burner to the kitchen area and a well landscaped garden to the rear. The property is very well presented throughout and ready to move into.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a rare to the market bungalow in Miskin. The property is a three bedroom detached with plenty to offer. Located in the very popular Miskin area, being close to local shops, and commuter links, the property is ideal for many.
Internally, the property comprises large entrance hallway with storage shelves. Off the hallway is the main lounge to the front which is a great size and has double doors to the front terrace. The kitchen/diner is a great family space and is definitely the heart of the home housing the log burner too. The kitchen is solid oak and has an integrated dishwasher.
Off the kitchen is a large utility room with a sink and space for appliances.
The three bedrooms come off the hallway and are all double bedrooms and neutrally decorated so you can just move straight into this property!
Outside the property has a workshop which can be accessed from the rear garden. The garden been landscaped and has a grass area along with plants and shrubbery. The property also benefits from gated access to the rear to level road.
To the front, there is parking leading to a garage and a terrace overlooking the far-reaching views.
Lounge 17' 3" x 13' 4" ( 5.26m x 4.06m )
Large french doors to front terrace with stunning views, Gas fireplace and surround
Kitchen/diner 20' 9" x 12' 10" ( 6.32m x 3.91m )
Solid oak kitchen which is around 3/4 years old. Stainless steel sink and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher along with a stunning wood burner and access to the rear garden via french doors.
Stainless steel sink and tap with base units. Door to rear garden, window to rear, WC off utility room. Another door to side of property.
Attic access- pull down ladder- boiler in attic.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
Master bedroom to front- window to front and neutrally decorated
Double bedroom with window to left, and benefits from fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom- Window to rear.
White suite including Bath, WC and sink, Shower cubicle, window to right.
Access to main road, bus stop on road, access to front patio and grass, patio to top,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
School Road, Miskin, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station0.9 miles
- Llanharan Station3.2 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station4.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL305099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.