Allington Court, Billericay
- Ground floor retirement flat
- Over 55's development
- Lounge open plan to fitted kitchen
- One bedroom
- Double glazing
- Emergency pull cords
- Communal garden and parking
- Residents lounge and drying room
- Convenient for local shops and bus route
LOUNGE 12' 8" x 11' 2" (3.86m x 3.4m) Double glazed sliding patio door to rear leading onto communal gardens, wall mounted electric storage heater, textured ceiling, emergency pull cord, open plan to kitchen.
KITCHEN 9' 3" x 8' (2.82m x 2.44m) Textured ceiling, range of fitted base and wall units, one and a quarter bowl porcelain sink unit with mixer tap inset into works tops, built in electric oven and four ring hob with stainless steel hood above, tiled splash backs, space for washing machine.
BEDROOM 12' 8" x 8' 10" (3.86m x 2.69m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater, textured ceiling, emergency pullcord.
BATHROOM Wall mounted electric fan heater, textured ceiling, part tiled walls, panelled bath with hand holds and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, built in airing cupboard, emergency pull cord.
EXTERNAL The property has patio doors leading out to the communal gardens which are laid to lawn with various flower and shrub beds and paved paths. To the front is a parking area with sloped access to the flat.
Allington Court, Billericay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station1.2 miles
- Laindon Station3.2 miles
- Basildon Station3.4 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Burnham On Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.