Southsea, Portsmouth, PO4
- Solent Sea View Position
- Unspoilt view accross the solent
- Holiday Park open 12 months of the year
- Private electric gated community
- Broadband available
- Private access to the beach
- Two car drive
- Al fresco decking terrace
- Modern and contemporary fixtures, fittings and furnishings
- Perfect escape from the hustle and bustle
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hamilton Parkers
The warmest welcome awaits you at Southsea Holiday Home and Lodge Park. This privately owned holiday park is ideally situated by the Solent, adjacent to the beach and with breath taking views of the Isle of Wight. There can be few locations on the south coast to rival Portsmouth for its heritage , places of interest and variety of activities. The centre of Portsmouth and continental ferry ports can be reached after a 15 minute drive. Gunwharf Quays offers many famous brand discount shops and Southsea Castle is just 10 minute drive away. These plots have spectacular unspoilt views across the Solent strait to the Ilse of Wight and the English Channel.
The park is open 12 months and is a private electric gated community with available broadband connections for your everyday media needs.The plots each have private access to the beach and a two car drive and each Lodge and Holiday home come with a unique wrap round deck giving you the feeling of “al fresco” all year round.
Southsea Leisure Park is located at the very eastern end of Southsea seafront, behind Eastney swimming pool.When entering the City of Portsmouth, follow the brown tourist signs for Southsea Seafront. Once on the seafront, follow it eastwards as far as you can go and Melville Road is the turning on the right as you leave the seafront.
Southsea, Portsmouth, PO4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station1.5 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.2 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11184197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.