Aylesbury Road, Bierton, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- End of terrace former blacksmith’s cottage
- Three double bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Bespoke kitchen
- Utility room, family bathroom and cloakroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Double garage and off street parking
- Rear garden and enclosed front garden
The entrance hall has a built-in bookshelf and stained glass windows to the front. The three reception rooms all have feature fireplaces. The dining room overlooks the rear garden and has enclosed stairs to the first floor. The dual aspect family room and the sitting room both have exposed beams and timbers. There is also a bespoke kitchen and a spacious cloakroom.
The rear garden has a gravel seating area, a pond with fountain, and a lawn with raised beds and many established fruit trees: fig, apple, plum, greengage, quince, cherry and crab apple. There is English yew hedging and estate fencing around the front.
The bespoke kitchen has been hand built to fit the room and has a range of solid wood base and wall units with metro tiled splashbacks. There is a Rangemaster cooker with an extractor over and space for other appliances and a breakfast table. Steps up lead to the adjoining utility room which has a further range of storage. The flooring in the kitchen and utility room is pillowed French flagstones.
The landing has latch and brace doors to three bedrooms and a large four piece suite family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The dual aspect master bedroom has a range of bespoke fitted wardrobes and a three piece en suite shower room. The other two bedrooms are further double rooms. One bedroom has an exposed brick wall and a double glazed window to the front while the other has a double glazed window to the rear.
Situation and Schooling
Bierton has a combined school, public houses, a village hall, a church, a sports centre and playing fields. The county town of Aylesbury (1.8 miles) has shopping, social and sports facilities, the Waterside Theatre, schooling for all ages - including grammar schools - a college and a university. Aylesbury railway station has services to Marylebone taking 58 minutes.
Aylesbury Road, Bierton, Buckinghamshire, HP22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.9 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station3.1 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Aylesbury and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your Home O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL190273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.