Bulls Cross, Enfield
- Chain Free
- Large Lounge
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large West Facing Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Aluminium Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Rarely available and beautifully appointed, Victorian end of terrace character cottage in this most desirable location, close to the A10 with is multiple retail parks, the M25 Motorway and within easy access of Crews Hill Rail Station and Turkey Street Rail Station. Chain free.
Barnfields are pleased to present this rarely available and beautifully appointed, Victorian end of terrace character cottage in this most desirable location, close to the A10 with is multiple retail parks, the M25 Motorway and within easy access of Crews Hill Rail Station (Moorgate Line) and Turkey Street Rail Station (Liverpool Street Line).
The beautifully presented accommodation has been modernised, enhanced and extended by the current vendor to a very high standard and has many pleasing features and is offered chain free.
Brick built with low level wall, glazed, leaded glass door, ceramic tiled floor, door to:-
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 5" max x 11' 3" max ( 6.53m max x 3.43m max )
Beautifully presented with decorative beamed ceiling and plate rail, column radiator, attractive cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, range of built-in bespoke understairs storage units, double glazed window to front aspect, solid wood floor, open to:-
Kitchen / Breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 5" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.70m max x 3.23m max )
Beautifully appointed in modern grey units with contrasting marble worksurface, single bowl ceramic sink, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, integrated gas fan oven and grill, gas hob with fume extractor hood over, ceramic tiled floor, skylight to ceiling, column radiator, double glazed French windows to garden, door to:-
Bathroom / Wc
Fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, window to side, heated towel rail radiator, vanity basin with mixer tap over, low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, glass shower screen, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One (front) 11' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 3.48m max x 3.17m )
Fitted carpet, double built-in wardrobe cupboard, double radiator, double glazed sash window to front aspect, storage shelves and computer table in built to recess.
Bedroom Two (rear) 10' 5" x 8' 4" max ( 3.17m x 2.54m max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, access to loft (fully insulated and boarded) with views over garden to rear.
Picket fence, crazy paved, side pedestrian access to rear garden.
Beautifully presented west facing rear garden with cobbled paved patio, mature beds, an abundance of fruit (cherry, apple and pear) trees, rose bushes, olives, grapes, paved patio to rear, side access, tap, large timber shed, security lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bulls Cross, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turkey Street Station0.7 miles
- Theobalds Grove Station1.4 miles
- Enfield Lock Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Barnfields, your local estate agent in Enfield…
Barnfields estate agents have been established since 1981. For nearly 40 years we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for offering our customers clear professional advice and a superb level of service. In 2017 we were proud to join with the like-minded estate agents William H Brown, still offering the same great service but with a greater reach. See out how Barnfields can get you moving…
>> Your local Barnfields team in Enfi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF102665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.