Mackworth Road, Porthcawl
- 3 Bedroom Detached
- Sought after Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Spacious Driveway
Three bedroom detached home situated in a popular, sought after location, close to local amenities and within walking distance of the beach. To the front is generous off road driveway parking for a number of vehicles.
Three bedroom detached home situated in a popular, sought after location, close to local amenities and within walking distance of the beach.
To the front is generous off road driveway parking for a number of vehicles. Inside the property offers spacious and well proportioned accommodation and briefly comprises of entrance hall with access to ground floor reception rooms including the lounge to the front, dining room and kitchen which also benefits from a separate utility area. The W.C to the rear of the property completes the ground floor. From the hall, stairs to the first floor access three double bedrooms, the family bathroom and w.c. Stairs continue from the landing to a very useful loft room.
To the rear is an enclosed garden and access to the storage outbuilding which benefits from the possibly to opening to the rear lane. The outbuilding benefits from electricity supply and potential to revert back to a garage.
Enter to the entrance porch, a second door opens to the entrance hall with tiled flooring, access to ground floor reception rooms.
Lounge 12' 5" plus bay x 10' 8" ( 3.78m plus bay x 3.25m )
To the front of the property with a bay window to the front is a good size family lounge centred around a feature fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.38m )
Currently arranged as a dining room, the second reception is also of good size and features sliding patio doors to the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units to provide ample storage and work surface space with inset sink unit. Space and plumbing for utility appliances, four ring gas cooker with overhead extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks, window to side.
With a continuation of tiled flooring from the kitchen, the utility room offers further workspace and storage and space for utility appliances. A door to the side accesses the read garden, door to rear into:
Two piece suite comprising low level w.c and wash basin. Wall mounted boiler, window to rear.
From the hall, stairs to the first floor access three double bedrooms, the family bathroom and w.c. Stairs continue from the landing to a very useful loft room.
Bedroom One 12' 1" plus bay x 16' 4" ( 3.68m plus bay x 4.98m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Three piece suite with floor to ceiling tiling comprising of panelled bath, step in shower enclosure and wash basin set on a vanity unit.
Adjacent to the family bathroom comprising of low level w.c, floor to ceiling tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Mackworth Road, Porthcawl
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station3.1 miles
- Sarn Station6.0 miles
- Tondu Station6.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCL302950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Porthcawl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.