Foxwood Lane, Woodborough, Nottingham, NG14
- Modern country family home in a superb private position
- Bespoke living kitchen by Osbournes of Ilkeston
- Three reception rooms
- Principal bedroom suite with bathroom and dressing area
- Three further en suite bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Landscaped grounds of about 1.27 acres
- EPC Rating = B
Foxwood Lodge enjoys an enviable location set above the highly desirable village of Woodborough and set in around 1.27 acres of gardens affording views across some of the area’s most appealing countryside.
This is one of the finest houses to come on the market in the area in recent years and offers very highly specified accommodation carefully planned and developed around an earlier property to now create a wonderful home. Great care and attention has been taken to every detail within the rebuilding and refurbishment of the home which is thermally very efficient with some of the principal accommodation benefitting from triple glazing and double glazing through to the rest of the property.
Outside the property has a private well-screened frontage with recessed gated access off Foxwood Lane and a sweeping driveway across the landscaped front gardens to garage courtyard where there is modern garaging, side office and fully tiled shower room with WC for the pool area. At the side of the house there is a very generous paved terrace and patio area leading to the heated outdoor pool and a range of store rooms and plant rooms serving the property.
Hot water to both the pool and the main house is provided from solar thermal panels. There are two air source heat pumps serving the pool and the main house which also benefits from air conditioning to the ground floor living room and breakfast kitchen. Photovoltaic cells are set within the rear garden providing some 4.5kwh of power.
The property also benefits from a Certificate of Lawful Use for the development of an attractive single storey pavilion which would be set within the rear garden and could be approached from the side bridleway. Copies of the approval from Gedling Borough Council and the proposed scheme are available on request.
Square Footage: 3,919 sq ft
Acreage: 1.27 Acres
The property is best approached leaving Nottingham on the Woodborough Road and turning right off Mapperley Plains towards Woodborough village. On entering the village, turn left at the T-junction onto Foxwood Lane and proceed just out of the village. The property can be approached turning into the private recessed driveway just at the brow of the hill on the left hand side
Foxwood Lane, Woodborough, Nottingham, NG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station3.2 miles
- Lowdham Station3.3 miles
- Carlton Station4.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTS170173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.