Scotland Way, Horsforth, Leeds
- A 4 double bed detached home
- Sought after Horsforth location
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Guest w.c & 4 piece bathroom
- So much scope to extend
- Generous rear garden
- Driveway for 2 cars
- No chain involved
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the entrance hallway with PVCu double glazed entrance door, stair case to the first floor and under stair storage. There is an impressive dual aspect lounge, a really well proportioned light & bright reception room with Living Flame gas fire and Portuguese limestone surround, neutral decorative schemes and PVCu double glazed French doors leading on to the rear garden. Also to the front of the property is an extremely versatile family room/home office, having been converted from the garage. To the rear is the kitchen with a range of base & wall units (the doors are going to be replaced shortly), built in oven, hob & microwave, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and PVCu double glazed side entrance door. There is also the added advantage of a guest w.c to the downstairs.
To the first floor is are four generous double bedrooms with bedroom two having a beautiful range of modern built in wardrobes. The family bathroom has a four piece suite in white with separate shower cubicle, vanity unit, attractive ceramic tiling and chrome heated towel rail.
Outside is a lawned garden to the front with flower beds and a driveway for two cars. To the rear, being a particular feature is a well maintained lawned garden enjoying a sunny aspect, a great deal of privacy, mature borders, paved patio and a great summerhouse which could be used to create a home office.
NB Subject to the usual permissions, there is so much scope to extend and loft convert.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of excellent amenities including well regarded schools, Leeds/Bradford airport, Horsforth train station, excellent shopping facilities, local bars & restaurants.
Scotland Way, Horsforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.2 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR212297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.