Fearnville Avenue, Leeds
- Extended semi-detached property
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Three double beds plus study/box room
- Loft conversion master suite
- East facing well-tended garden
- Ample parking plus detached garage
- Chacterful features throughout
- Popular Fearnville 'garden suburb'
The internal accommodation is arranged over three floors, with access through a decorative stained glass entrance door leading into the hallway, which has stairs to the first floor and a useful guest WC. The living room features stained glass leaded windows to the front and a focal point fireplace. A second reception room has a cast iron fireplace and has been extended to the rear, creating a versatile space ideal as a further sitting or dining area, with a pitched roof having two Velux style windows and French doors opening out onto the rear garden. The kitchen is bright and airy with dual aspect windows and a Velux style rooflight, and is fitted with wall and base units with space for an American style fridge freezer and Range cooker. To the first floor the landing has a stained glass window to the side and has a turned staircase to the second floor, there are two double bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes, and a box room which is currently used as a study. Also on this floor is a modern house shower room which is fully tiled and fitted with a wet-room style shower and wall-hung wash basin, with a separate WC. To the second floor is a superb master bedroom suite with a dormer providing lovely elevated views over the garden, with built-in storage and additional storage space in the eaves, plus a modern four piece en-suite bathroom.
Externally this home has a block-paved driveway providing ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles, plus a single detached garage with an up-and-over door. The rear garden enjoys a sunny east facing aspect and is predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, and a pond.
The property is sure to be popular with a wide range of buyers, and an early viewing is genuinely recommended.
Fearnville Avenue, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station1.9 miles
- Leeds Station2.9 miles
- Burley Park Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK210516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Roundhay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.