Corslet Crescent, Currie, EH14
- Tastefully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage.
- The property is located in the desirable Currie area, southwest of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, living room, dining/family room, kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and an additional ground floor shower room.
- Highlights include an exceptional open-plan family room, a high quality fitted kitchen, solid oak wood flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, and multiple TV points.
- In addition, there are fitted bathroom suites and excellent integrated storage including a fully floored loft, and the adjoining garage with a utility area.
- Externally, there is a landscaped garden and driveway to the front; whilst a generous enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patio, store shed and planting beds.
- The property also benefits from fully approved planning permission for an extension, incorporating two additional bedrooms on the first floor and a fully formed utility room into the garage.
- Full planning documents, building warrants, and technical drawings for the proposed extension are available.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY THE 19TH OCTOBER AT 12 PM* Tastefully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home with gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage. The property is located in the desirable Currie area, southwest of Edinburgh centre. A generous vestibule with tiled flooring offers ample space for outerwear and opens to the main ground floor hall. The hall gives access to a convenient office with a skylight, a modern shower room with a front-facing window, and to the carpeted stairway. The quality oak wood flooring continues from the hall into the spacious and flexible family/dining room, which forms the centre of the ground floor and gives further access throughout. Open to the family room and set to the front is the living room, with carpeted flooring, a feature fireplace and a recessed bay-window. Also open to the family/dining room is the spacious kitchen extension, which looks out over the rear garden, and leads to a further hall space with a door to the garden and secondary internal access to the garage and its utility area. The impressive kitchen features quality large tiled flooring, quartz worktops and a matching island/breakfast bar, a fitted range cooker, and an integrated wine fridge and dishwasher. Also set off the family room is a flexible double bedroom with carpeted flooring and a stylish en-suite shower room. On the first floor, there is a double bedroom set to each aspect, both with carpeted flooring and fitted wardrobes; whilst a third flexible bedroom is set to the front with a built-in store cupboard. Completing the accommodation, a large family bathroom consists of a three-piece suite, tiled flooring and a shaver point.
Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, including along the Water of Leith, the Pentland Hills, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens, with golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling includes Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.
Corslet Crescent, Currie, EH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Curriehill Station0.6 miles
- Wester Hailes Station1.3 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station2.0 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 21358580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.