Kings Road, Bury St Edmunds
- Close to town centre
- 2 Double sized bedrooms
- Victorian mid terraced
- South rear facing garden
- Walking distance to train station
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Viewing advised
DINING ROOM 12' 1" x 7' 9" (3.68m x 2.36m) Stairs heading up to the first floor, wooden floors, double glazed door leading out to the rear garden and opening through to the kitchen
KITCHEN 6' 1" x 7' 9" (1.85m x 2.36m) Double glazed window looking out to the side, wall mounted boiler, butler sink, electric hob and integrated oven, tiled wall splashguards and door leading to shower room.
SHOWER ROOM Walk in shower, hand wash basin, W/C, double glazed window looking out to the rear and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1 12' 1" x 12' 0" (3.68m x 3.66m) Double glazed window looking out to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 9' 5" x 7' 9" (2.87m x 2.36m) Double glazed window looking out to the rear and radiator.
OUTSIDE South facing garden with a patio and decked area and enclosed with fencing and wall to the rear.
Kings Road, Bury St Edmunds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury St. Edmunds Station0.7 miles
- Thurston Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100822043625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bychoice, Bury St. Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.