Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire
- 6-Bedroom principal house set in a private parkland setting overlooking a lake
- Beautiful landscaped gardens, orangery and swimming pool
- 6 Further properties
- 2 Sets of traditional and modern farm buildings with potential for alternative uses (STPP)
- Arable land, pasture and woodland
- About 234 acres (95 ha) in total
- For sale as a whole or in three lots
Within the wider estate lie 6 further residential properties and 2 sets of traditional and modern farm buildings with potential for alternative uses (subject to planning permission). In total there are 234 acres of rolling arable land, pasture and woodland.
The estate is for sale as a whole or in three lots as set out below:
Lot 1 – Wilverley Park:
6-Bedroom coach house, beautiful landscaped garden, orangery and swimming pool, range of farm buildings, parkland setting with lake, lodge cottage and two further properties
About 86 acres (35 ha)
Lot 2 – Cuffnels Farm:
4-Bedroom farmhouse, 4-bedroom cottage, range of traditional and modern farm buildings with potential for alternatives uses (STPP)
About 5 acres (2 ha)
Lot 3 – Wilverley Farm:
2-bedroom lodge, pasture and arable land
About 143 acres (58 ha)
Please enquire for more information.
Wilverley Park lies just under a mile to the south west of Lyndhurst, a popular market town with an abundance of independent shops, cafés, galleries, pubs and hotels – it is a central focus and go-to destination of the New Forest National Park.
The estate lies in the southern half of the New Forest National Park, halfway between Southampton and Poole, north of Lymington and the picturesque Beaulieu River. The area benefits from excellent communication links - by road from London via M3 and M27, by rail from Waterloo to Brockenhurst (from 1hr 29min), and by air to Bournemouth and Southampton airports.
Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashurst New Forest Station3.1 miles
- Brockenhurst Station3.3 miles
- Beaulieu Road Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWF200021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, South West Estates & Farm Agency. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.