Freemasons Road, London, E16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 1232095
The flat has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen.
Available to move in from 29 November 2021.
Property is offered furnished.
Rent £1,200 per month (all bills excluded)
Deposit / Bond is £1,300
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants: one household
Off-street parking for residents: resident permits available for those renting the flat
The flat is situated on the second and third floor of a four-storey residential building in a calm, quiet and family neighbourhood very close to the DLR and Elizabeth line Crossrail station Custom House. It is a traditional maisonette flat with the kitchen and living room on the lower floor, two bedrooms on the higher floor and a bathroom there. In total, the flat is 720 square feet (ie. 67 sqm).
The living room is quite large (3 x 6 m), it already has a cable for the TV, and plenty of storage room. It has wooden and tiled floor and contemporary decorations to make you feel at home. There is a large window facing the west side. So the living room is very bright. You can see Canary Wharf in the distance and the calm neighborhood in the foreground. The sun comes into the room every afternoon so it is warm and cosy (:
The kitchen has a lot of room to cook so it's very handy for those who enjoy cooking. There is microwave (for some lazier days :P), toaster, water heater, brand new oven and loads of storage cabinets so everyone will have space to store food. There are two fridges and one freezer and one new washing machine. There is room on the corridors right outside to do the drying/hanging of clothes.
The bathroom has a large shower head for a nice hot shower after a tiring day out (: Finally, there are two bedrooms, one larger, one smaller, including also additional storage space.
- 300 metres (4 mins walk from Custom House / Excel Centre DLR and Crossrail stations)
- In front of a bus stop, with direct night buses to Trafalgar Square
- Local shops including NISA-Coop for groceries just opposite the flat, then a few steps from there there is dry cleaners, butchers, amenities shops, takeaways and corner shops
-Also a pharmacy, and GP within 100 m
- The Excel Centre is just opposite from the DLR so you can pop by there and visit some interesting comics exhibitions and conventions ongoing.
- Royal Victoria is within walking distance so you can pop down there to hang out with friends at some new but nice restaurants/cafes and also have a jog on Connaught Bridge and around the quiet and scenic royal victoria dock. If you fancy a bit of excitement you can also pop onto the Emirates Air Line which takes you across Thames to the new Greenwich area, and the very happening O2 (sometimes with fireworks displays). There's also a water sports centre at Royal Victoria.
- Outstanding schools/ nurseries within 10 minutes walk: Busy Bees nursery, St Joachim Catholic primary school ( Outstanding), Hallsville state primary school (Outstanding)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information or arrange a viewing in person/Skype,
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,384.61
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 28 November, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1232095
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Freemasons Road, London, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Custom House Station0.2 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.4 miles
- Prince Regent Station0.4 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 123209509102021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.