Henderson Street, Edinburgh, EH6
- Light and tastefully presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, a double bedroom, a shower room and a WC.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, quality sash and case double glazing and electric heating.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- All furnishings and appliances are available for inclusion in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and tastefully presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry handset and contemporary wood-effect flooring which runs continuously into the open plan living/dining room. The open plan living/dining room includes two pendant light fitting and access to a utility storage cupboard housing a washing machine. Set to the rear of the room, a modern fitted kitchen features gem-stone worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, a fridge and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. The good-sized double bedroom has carpeted flooring, period cornice work and space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the shower is set internally off the hall, whilst a WC has a front-facing window and a two-piece suite.
Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a wealth of boutique shops, cafes, bars, eateries, specialist shops, and supermarkets located throughout. The nearby Shore also features a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst Ocean Terminal, the Omni Centre, and the refurbished St James Quarter offer many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares to be found within close proximity, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. The area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy. With good road links including the A199 and A900, frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, with the new tram extension expected to complete in 2023.
Henderson Street, Edinburgh, EH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.6 miles
- Haymarket Station2.6 miles
- Brunstane Station3.5 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 21527306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.