Kinsale Court, Highfields Park Drive, Darley Abbey
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Open plan living kitchen area with a range of quality appliances
- Two useful cupboards/wardrobes
- Well-proportioned bedroom area
- Walk-in shower room with mixer shower
- Off-street car standing
- Viewing highly recommended
- Gas central heating
General Information -
Positioned within the favoured Kinsale Court development, this light and spacious studio flat, is located on the second floor with a pleasant aspect, the accommodation briefly comprises, open plan living kitchen area, spacious bedroom, built-in wardrobes and a well appointed shower room.
. - Off-street car standing for residents only.
Open Plan Living Kitchen Bedroom Area - 3.96m x 5.51m ext to 5.89m -
Kitchen Area - Comprising a range of fitted base, wall and drawer units, wood grain effect flooring, roll edge laminated preparation surfaces with inset stainless steel 1½ basin sink unit and draining board, integrated electric fan assisted double oven and four ring ceramic hob, refrigerator/freezer and automatic washing machine. Complementary ceramic wall tiling, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed windows to both side and rear elevations.
Open Plan Living Area - With central heating radiator, intercom, double glazed window to the rear and two useful storage cupboards/wardrobes.
Bedroom Area - With feature sealed unit double glazed Velux roof light, central heating radiator.
Well-Appointed Shower Room/Wet Room - Comprising, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and shower area with thermostatic mixer shower, complementary floor to ceiling ceramic wall tiling, thermo plastic flooring, extractor fan and central heating radiator.
.. - Off-street car standing for residents only.
Directional Note -
... - From Derby proceed along the main Duffield Road to the traffic island by the Broadway public house turning left into Broadway. After approximately 100 yards take the turning right into Beechwood Park Drive and following the road around to the right and take the turning into Highfields Park Drive. The property will be situated on the right hand side.
Specific Requirements -
.... - The property is to be let unfurnished, no smokers. Available now. A well-being packages are £1,040 Bronze, £1,820 Silver and £3,900 Gold.
Property Reservation Fee -
..... - One week holding deposit to be taken at the point of application, this will then be put towards your deposit on the day you move in. NO APPLICATION FEES!
...... - 5 Weeks Rent.
Please Note -
....... - The service charge (payable by tenant) covers the gas and water, the tenants are responsible for electric and council tax separately.
........ - Strictly by appointment and for further information please contact Scargill Mann & Co - Derby office .
BrochuresKinsale Court, Highfields Park Drive, Darley Abbey
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kinsale Court, Highfields Park Drive, Darley Abbey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.9 miles
- Peartree Station2.9 miles
- Duffield Station3.4 miles
About the agent
The Scargill Mann & Co Residential Lettings Department provides:
1. An excellent and varied selection of properties currently available to let within the Derbyshire area.
2. An expert opinion on all aspects of residential letting & management whether you are an individual
landlord considering letting a property for the first time or an experienced property investor looking
to maximise the returns achievable from your property portfolio. We provide a service to guide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31016078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scargill Mann & Co, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.