Belmont Park London SE13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Superb 3 Bedroom House
- Sought After Residential Road
- Chain Free
- Excellent Local Schools
- Fully Refurbished to High Standard
- Stylish Kitchen and Bathroom
- Close to Blackheath Village
- Garage to Rear/Pretty Garden
This family home was completely redesigned in 2021 by its current interior designer owner to a very high standard. The renovation included creating a beautiful open plan living space on the ground floor and comprises high end bi-fold doors allowing an abundance of natural light and leading to the easy to maintain private garden from the ultra-modern minimalistic Scandinavian style kitchen to include washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and a downstairs WC. The first floor offers two double bedrooms a further single, and a well-designed bathroom. Further benefits include a considerable amount of storage and working space. A loft area accessible from the first floor bathroom can also be utilised as storage room.
The property benefits from enhanced insulation properties, with double-glazing throughout complemented by newly fitted front security doors and rear bifold doors. This home can be furnished or unfurnished to suit the needs of potential tenants.
The house is part of a quiet, welcoming neighbourhood and benefits from a large communal front garden where neighbouring kids often meet up to play. It is well within the catchment area of several Ofsted-rated Outstanding schools including John Ball, St Margaret’s Lee C of E Primary School and All Saints’ C of E Primary School. There are also several Outstanding nurseries within walking distance as well as a Saturday morning French school (Ecole Grenadine) taking place at John Ball.
Within easy reach of London Bridge (12 minutes), Cannon Street (23 minutes), Charing Cross (25 minutes) and Victoria (29 minutes). Lewisham station, with direct DLR connection to Canary Wharf, is also very close (14 minutes walking). The vicinity includes several supermarkets, farmers' market, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs as well as parks (including Blackheath’s heath, Greenwich Park and Manor House Gardens) and enjoyable walks.
Council Tax Band D
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Belmont Park London SE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackheath Station0.5 miles
- Hither Green Station0.6 miles
- Lewisham Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P249950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.