Caithness Road, Middlesbrough, TS6 0AJ
- A Bright & Spacious Three Bed Semi-Detached Family Style Home
- Modern & Well Presented, A Perfect Buy For First Time Buyers, Onmovers & Families
- Living Room & Master Bedroom With Large Bay Windows
- A Larger Than Average Rear Garden With Decking
- Updated Ideal Logic Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Electrical Consumer Unit
- Please View The Online Virtual Tour Walkthrough Above Before Requesting A Viewing
| Exactly What You've Been Waiting For - A Superb Family Sized Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home Situated To Caithness Road In Teesville, A Highly Desirable Residential Area Tucked Away Rather Pleasantly Surrounded By A Wealth Of Local Amenities, Good Schooling, Leisure Facilities & Transport Links | This Bright & Spacious Home Comes Available To View Immediately And Comprises In Brief From Entrance Hall, Bright Open Plan Living/Dining Room And Kitchen, With French Doors Leading Into The Great Sized Rear Lawned Garden With Raised Decking. To The First Floor There Is Three Generous Sized Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom Suite With P Shaped Shower Bath/Screen & Rainfall Shower. Externally There Is Multiple Vehicle Off Road Parking And Rear Garden. This Property Also Benefits From An Updated Ideal Logic Combination Boiler We Are Told Is Around 4 Years Old, UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors And An Updated Electrical Consumer Unit Box | Quick Sale Available - Quick Viewing Recommended To Avoid Disappointment | Please Call Property Express Teesside On Option 2 | Online Virtual Tour Walkthrough Available To View Above Before Requesting A Viewing |
ENTRANCE HALL 15'0'' X 5'10''
LIVING ROOM 10'9'' X 10'5'' (3.30 X 3.19M)
DINING ROOM 11'3'' X 10'4'' (3.15 X 3.16M)
KITCHEN 11'4'' X 5'9'' (3.47 X 1.77M)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 8'4'' X 2'11''
BEDROOM ONE 13'3'' X 9'10'' (4.04 X 3.02M)
BEDROOM TWO 11'4'' X 10'6'' (3.47 X 3.22M)
BEDROOM THREE 7'5'' X 6'6'' (2.29 X 1.98M)
BATHROOM 6'2'' X 5'9'' (1.90 X 1.77M)
Caithness Road, Middlesbrough, TS6 0AJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Bank Station1.4 miles
- Marton Station1.8 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LTT_PRP_LFSYCL_486_688101632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Express, Normanby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.