- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE OCTOBER
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE OF WESTHUMBLE STATION
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- PRIVATE ROAD
ENTRANCE HALL Spacious hall with two storage cupboards.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM New fitted kitchen with grey units and wooden worktops, electric oven and grill with electric hob, dishwasher. Space for a dining table and access to the rear garden.
RECEPTION ROOM Double aspect with fireplace and access to the garden.
STUDY/BEDROOM FIVE Ground floor with airing cupboard.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM White suite with separate shower cubicle.
BEDROOM ONE Double room located on the ground floor.
BEDROOM TWO Double bedroom located on the ground floor.
BEDROOM THREE Small double with eves storage.
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM White suite with shower over the bath.
BEDROOM FOUR Small double bedroom.
GARDEN Enclosed south facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn, patio area and rear access to the garage. Front garden with spacious driveway.
Brochures4-Page Brochure (...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boxhill & Westhumble Station0.2 miles
- Dorking Station0.8 miles
- Dorking (Deepdene) Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, Patrick Gardner are an independent estate agency with four branches located across the Mole Valley. As a company we have exceptional knowledge and experience in all aspects of residential property.
Our prominent Dorking office is situated in a busy High Street position opposite the White Horse Hotel and adjacent to the main Post Office. Our spacious office deals with resid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103124001253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.