Cadogan Park, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Situated on the sought after cadogan park street of Woodstock
- Offers an abundance of scope to renovate
- Potential to extend/ completely renovate(Subject to planning and building regs)
- Lawned and paved gardens to the rear
- Single garage with utility room behind
- A number of off street parking space to the front
- Close to Woodstock town centre
Internally the property offers an entrance hall that leads to all the main living space to include a living room with fire place, this then opens to the dining area with sliding patio doors into the conservatory over looking the garden and then a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear. there are also two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the left side of the house there is a single garage with utility room behind. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a number of mature trees and shrubs surrounding. There is a front lawned garden area as well as a few off-street parking spaces.
Woodstock is an historic town adjoining one of Britain's finest World Heritage Sites and has shops, hotels and restaurants, cafes and public houses and a vibrant community. There are Churches, a museum, open air swimming pool, and a tennis and bowling club. There is a Pre-School which runs daily for 2-5 year olds which also offers full wrap around for children aged 3-11 years that attend Woodstock Primary School. Attached to the Primary School there is also a Nursery for 3-5 year olds. Regular bus services to Oxford, Chipping Norton and Witney. Rail to Oxford and London from nearby Long Hanborough and Oxford Parkway.
Cadogan Park, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station1.8 miles
- Combe Station2.2 miles
- Tackley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an Independent firm of Estate Agents, established in 1947 and operating from offices in Oxford City Centre, Woodstock High Street, Summertown and Witney.
We are property professionals with many years experience in the local market. Although we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WST200052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.