- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Cul de sac setting
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room with doors to attractive rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom with new shower
- Gas central heating and double glazed
- Available Long Term
- Viewing Recommended
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penkridge Station3.6 miles
- Codsall Station3.9 miles
- Bilbrook Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1997, Millennium Properties are recognized as offering superb standards of professional service to landlords and tenants and are acknowledged as the standard bearer for professional lettings in Wolverhampton, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Whilst offering a vast range of properties to let, we specialize in the provision of apartments and homes for the more discerning client, offering a huge portfolio of quality properties ranging from £300.00 to £2500.00 P.C.M; including n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11Micklegate. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millennium Properties, Tettenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.