Chatham Street, Liverpool, L7 7AZ
- 9 BEDROOMS
- 8 OUT OF 9 BEDROOMS LET
- NEXT TO UNIVERSITIES
- 2 KITCHENS
- 3 STOREY & LARGE BASEMENT
- LARGE GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO INCREASE INCOME
- HMO LICENSE IN PLACE
- TWO GAS BOILERS
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hunters
With 8 of 9 of the bedrooms currently let to one group of students, this property is the ideal investment opportunity, with a gross income of £45,816.00 per annum. Previously on the market for £830,000, the property is now priced to sell.
The house has three storeys, with the ground floor having a large living space with a kitchen, along with two bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs remains the rest of the bedrooms, along with a second kitchen and a very large bathroom, that could be converted into two bathrooms.
There is a very large basement below the property which also contains a maintenance room. Ideal for management of the property. The property is in very good condition, and is purely being sold as the vendor lives abroad and now wishes to start selling his portfolio.
Please see the virtual tour of the property.
Chatham Street, Liverpool, L7 7AZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.7 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.7 miles
- Edge Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIVSP202736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.