Howard Drive, Farnborough
- Remarkable, sizeable detached residence
- Non-estate position within a quiet cul de sac, including the catchment for an outstanding school
- Private rear garden with a woodland backdrop
- Detached garage with home office/studio and ample driveway parking
- Substantial kitchen/breakfast/family room with bay windows, doors to garden and an island
- Generous, classic lounge with conservatory style seating area and open, working fireplace
- Separate dining room and study/fifth bedroom
- Extensive master with family-sized en suite bath
- Good sized bedrooms
- Second en suite, utility, two cloakrooms and refitted bathroom
Upstairs, a front-facing landing offers continuation wood flooring, with doors to all of the main rooms. Four well-proportioned bedrooms feature an extensive master, overlooking the front and rear of the home. Generous bedroom space offers plenty of room for a Queen sized bed along with versatility for furnishings, whilst a family-sized en suite is accessed to the side, featuring a P-shaped bath. The second bedroom is also a great size, benefitting from built-in, recessed wardrobes and a three-piece en suite shower. The third bedroom offers a further double, whilst the fourth is a good sized single bedroom. A refitted family bathroom further serves the first floor, with a modern suite including a Jacuzzi-style bath, a separate shower and tiled flooring.
The Grounds Presenting privacy and seclusion, the southerly aspect rear garden receives plenty of sun light, whilst bordered by woodland to offer a notable tree-lined backdrop. A flagstone patio area is ideal for al fresco dining and lounging in the sun during hot weather, whilst leading onto a neatly lawned garden. A further, artificially lawned side garden offers a great play area for the children. Ample driveway parking is to the front of the home, with space for approximately six cars, and detached garage parking. Partially converted, the garage provides a useful home office/studio, ideal for professionals working from home, with insulation and heating. Potential to add additional parking is also provided (STPP).
Location Well situated toward the end of a quiet cul de sac within a select, non-estate location, this family home is within the catchment area of Parsonage Nursery and Infants School, rated outstanding by Ofsted. Set between Farnborough and Fleet mainline stations, the property benefits from accessibility to London by rail. The thriving town of Farnborough connects to the M3 and major roads, providing excellent links to the coast, city and airports. A choice setting for business headquarters, it hosts the 'International Air Show'. The town includes a cinema, reputable schools and King George Playing Fields, host to community events.
Agent's Comment "This fantastic detached house offers a desirable non-estate location. Perfect for families of all ages, it offers flexible accommodation and great reception rooms."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: D | Potential: C
Brochures2018 4 Page Lands...
Howard Drive, Farnborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fleet Station1.4 miles
- Farnborough Station1.8 miles
- Farnborough North Station2.5 miles
About the agent
At the Farnborough office of Mackenzie Smith we offer sales and lettings services. We have in-depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Farnborough and surrounding areas including Cove, Southwood, Minley, Hawley and North Camp.Welcome to Farnborough
Farnborough has seen a lot of changes and is continuing to thrive from the improvements that have been made.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921033082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.