Woodland Avenue, Porthcawl, CF36 5HU
- Close to town, schools, parks and beaches.
- Lounge/ Dining room
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Bathroom with four piece suite.
- Off road parking to front.
- Small enclosed rear garden.
- No ongoing chain.
- Quote reference CA0031 for Chris Abraham - eXp - when enquiring about this property.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with eXp UK
Chris Abraham, powered by eXp, is proud to bring to market this deceptive three bedroom property located within close proximity of the Eastern promenade, Porthcawl Town Centre, parks, duckpond and primary schools.
Property highlights include an open plan Lounge/ diner, a recently fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with four piece suite. The property has off road parking to the front and there are steps descending to an enclosed garden. The property will be sold with no ongoing chain. It is essential to quote reference CA0031 for Chris Abraham - eXp - when enquiring about this property.
Hall 6'04 x 2'4
Giving access to the downstairs accommodation. Fitted carpet.
Lounge 11'83 x 16'78 MAX
Box Bay Window to front, fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12'23 x 10'35
Window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 5'96 x 13'53
A range of matching base and wall units with worktop and tiled splash back. Stainless steal sink and drainer, space for fridge/ freezer and washing machine, fitted electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Wood effect flooring. Window & door to rear garden. Radiator.
Fitted Carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One 12'4 x 10'40 (to bay window)
Box bay window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10'39 x 13'14
Window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'05 x 8'23
Window to the front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, separate shower cubicle and WC, part tiled walls, window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking. There is a shared pathway to the rear garden. Steps descend to enclosed rear garden with lawn and brick built storage shed.
It is essential to quote reference CA0031 for Chris Abraham - eXp - when enquiring about this property.
Woodland Avenue, Porthcawl, CF36 5HU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station2.9 miles
- Sarn Station6.0 miles
- Tondu Station6.2 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S45047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.