Emlyn Gardens, London, W12
- Private large garden and balcony
- No onward chain
- Five bedroom purpose built flat
- Large living accommodation over two floors
- Ground floor split level flat
- Bathroom and separate W.C.
- In need of modernisation
GUIDE PRICE OF £550,000 - £650,000. Set on the ground floor of this purpose built development is this fantastic five bedroom apartment boasting spacious living accommodation with a large private garden and a private balcony. This apartment would be ideal for a first time buyer or rental investor, as the apartment is in need of slight modernising throughout and would be ideal as a first purchase or a buy to let investment. The property is in a sought after location, so early viewings are advised.
Emlyn Gardens is set just off Emlyn Road. The road is quiet and in an excellent position between Chiswick, Shepherds Bush and Ravenscourt Park. Stamford Brook and Ravenscourt Park tube are walking distance.
Emlyn Gardens, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnham Green Station0.5 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.5 miles
- Acton Central Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21506701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.