Tandy Place, London, E20 3AS
- Shared Ownership
- Canalside living
- Last release
- Ready to call yours now
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Step in and relax. Off your hallway is your living and kitchen area, bedroom and the main bathroom, as well as plenty of storage. The living area (dual aspect, check that out) has a semi-open plan kitchen, well designed with plenty of storage with all the usual integrated appliances - electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. If inside wasn't fab enough, pop outside and enjoy your private balcony. The bedroom is nice and snug with 80% wool carpet and a fitted wardrobe. The bathroom is to boast about with floor to ceiling, large profile tiling, Grohe shower and an inviting bath for a well-deserved soak - make a splash!
Prefer something different? We have more unit layout options available - speak to our Home Team for more information.
Please note that computer Generated Images and typical views shown are used for illustration and guidance purposes only. Features, internal and external, may vary from what is shown.
Good to know:
- Fully fitted German engineered kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Washer dryer in the utility cupboard in the hallway
- Bathroom and en-suites are fully tiled with grey ceramic tiles to all wet walls
- Quickstep flooring to living area, kitchen and hallway
- 80% British wool carpets to bedrooms - nice and snug
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Balcony or terraces to all homes
- Underfloor heating throughout living area, kitchen, bedrooms and hallway
- Recessed energy efficient LED spotlights throughout
- Video entry phone system
- Cycle store on the ground floor
- Pet friendly, subject to application and T&Cs
- 24/7 resident portal app and on-site management team
- Car parking available at extra cost, subject to availability
What is Shared Ownership?
With Shared Ownership, you buy a percentage (usually between 25 to 75%) of your home and pay rent to the housing association on the rest.
Buying a percentage means you need a smaller deposit and mortgage. The rent to be paid on the unsold share is capped at 2.75% of its value when the first share is sold.
At any given time, you can choose to buy more shares in your property until you own it outright, this is known as "staircasing".
Full market value: £467,500
Minimum share available: 25%
Equity Price: £116,875
Estimated Monthly Rent (assuming minimum share above): £584
Estimated Monthly Service Charge: £111
Estimated Monthly Fixed Estate Charge: £33
*Please note that all estimates are based on the minimum share value being purchased, please get in touch with our team to discuss the options available.
Service charge is correct as of the date of the document. Charges are reviewed annually and are subject to change. Please factor any increases in your costings. The Fixed Estate Charge is an estimated figure based on the charges as of April 2021 RPI. The Fixed Estate Charge is fixed at completion of the building and reviewed every April in line with RPI.
Applicants will be required to purchase the maximum share they are able to afford as determined by an independent financial advisor.
This price breakdown is intended as an indicative guide and does not constitute any form of legal or financial advice. You are recommended to seek independent financial advice based on your own individual circumstances.
Tandy Place, London, E20 3AS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Wick Station0.3 miles
- Stratford International Station0.5 miles
- Stratford Station0.8 miles
About the development
East Wick + Sweetwater
- The first phase is complete! Don't miss out!
- Final homes available buy outright or through Shared Ownership
- Outdoor space to all homes (balcony or terrace)
- New neighbourhood in the making with nursery, commercial and retail spaces
- Pet Friendly (T&Cs apply)
- Get in touch with the Home Team at EW+S for more info
Over its lifetime, East Wick + Sweetwater will bring new schools, nursery, community spaces, commercial and retail spaces, as well as over 1,800 homes to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The vision for East Wick + Sweetwater is being brought to life with a set of core principles in mind. The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is at the heart, with new green space, play areas, and walking routes planned to connect the park with the canal and wider area. Our eclectic mix of neighbours (Copper Box
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_01t1p000009Yf71AAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by East Wick and Sweetwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.